End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Tropicaleze
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Tropicaleze LLC
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Tropicaleze app (“Mobile application”) directly from Tropicaleze LLC or indirectly through a Tropicaleze LLC authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before using the Tropicaleze app. It provides a license to use the Tropicaleze app and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free chat account within the Tropicaleze app, this EULA agreement will also govern that account. By clicking “register” or logging in to use the Tropicaleze app chat feature, you are confirming your acceptance of the App and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not use theApp or its’ chat feature, and you must uninstall the app from the device.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the App supplied by Tropicaleze LLC herewith regardless of whether other Apps are referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Tropicaleze LLC updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the App, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
Tropicaleze LLC hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Tropicaleze app on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Tropicaleze app (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Tropicaleze app.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the App or its’ features, nor permit the whole or any part of the App to be combined with or become incorporated in any other app, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the App or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the App for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the App on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the App in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- Use the App for any purpose that Tropicaleze LLC considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
By registering to live chat using the Tropicaleze app you understand and agree to the following:
- The chat feature is optional.
- While using the chat service, you agree not to post any messages which may be deemed offensive or hateful to any person or group of people of any background.
- You understand Tropicaleze moderators have complete discretion on which messages are allowed to remain in the message area.
- All offensive messages discussions will be deleted without warning.
- You further agree if you continue to post offensive messages our moderators will not only delete those messages but can and will ban violators for a period of time or indefinitely (if warnings not to post offensive messages are ignored).
- There is no way to appeal after being banned from the chat, removing a user ban will be at the sole discretion of Tropicaleze.
- Being banned from the chat does not affect your ability to use listen to Tropicaleze radio.
- This app and its features are strictly for entertainment we expect our users to respect us and fellow users.
- Users may discuss any topic and even disagree but must remember to treat others the way you want to be treated.
- To report abuse please forward a copy or screenshot of the offending material to email@example.com
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Tropicaleze LLC shall at all times retain ownership of the App as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the App by you. The App (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the App, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Tropicaleze LLC.
Tropicaleze LLC reserves the right to grant licences to use the App to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first install and use the App and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the app or by upon written notice to Tropicaleze LLC.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the App. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida in the United States.